I hate it when ....

... my cable rod with the most useful hooky thing on the end disappears into the cavity.

I wasn't intending to run cables in the cavity but seeing as the bricks fell out when I was chopping out for the box I thought I might as well.

The insulation fibre blowing about is also very festive.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

En el artículo , snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com escribió:

Another cable rod with hooky thing to recover the first?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

's_lost_his_penka

Reply to
mark.bluemel

I don't want to have to buy an entire new set of rods from Aldi just to get one hooky thing.

And they probably won't have them back again this year anyway.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I'll give you half price for your spare set when you have got one:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Geordie's Penker

Hey, wor Geordie's lost 'is penker(marble) Hey, wor Geordie's lost 'is penker Hey, wor Geordie's lost 'is penker Doon the double raw(double row of houses)

Well, it ralled reet doon the koondy(storm drain)

Soo he's gone ta fetch a claes prop(clothes line pole)

And he rammed it up the koondy

But the claes prop would na' fetch it

So he's gone ta fetch a terrier

And he shooved it up the koondy

But the terrier wad nae fetch it

So he's gone ta get goon pooda(gun powder)

And he poured it up the koondy

Then he set fire to the pooda And he's blon the double raw

Hey, wor Geordie's foond 'is penker

It was in his bloody pooket It was in his bloody pooket It was in his bloody pooket And he's blon the double raw

Graham.

I've had a couple of the brass ends come off the Aldi ones, but so far, I've been able to retrieve the lost end.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Why does his marble roll DOWN the drain,but every attempt at retrieval involves sending things UP the drain?

Reply to
Halmyre