I don't seem to be getting any responce from my Sunvic TLX6501

I don't seem to be getting any responce from my Sunvic TLX6501

I have a combi system with the heating set to ON.

From my old dial thermostat, there were four cables...

an

EARTH [green & yellow], LIVE[red], SWITCHED LIVE(S/L)[yellow] NETURAL[blue].

I connected the LIVE to the COM terminal in the TLX6501 I connected the S/L to the NO terminal in the TLX6501

Not sure where i have gone wrong. (When the S/L becomes LIVE the system becomes live)

any ideas anyone?

Cheers..

Gly

-- mr_glyn