How to remove waterproof spray from skin?

We suspected someone use waterprood spray to blow my house . Our body,face and hair contain this waterproof spray. Skin very glossy, and all wrinkles come out. Is there any product can remove waterproof spray? Urgently looking for it. Thanks
On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:

If you have been in contact with unknown chemicals that have swollen your skin you should stop googling and go to A&E. TW
On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:52:30 UTC, TimW wrote:

+1 Try and find out anything you can about the nature of the spray. Empty containers etc.

Maybe phone 999 and describe the symptoms, and check whether you are OK to go to A&E or whether (if it's really nasty) they want you to stay away so as not to contaminate A&E, and to get treated at your house.
On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:

angle grinder
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 11/01/2019 16:44, Lavender wrote:

It sounds like the old prank of substituting or mixing a soap or shampoo with PVA.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On Friday, 11 January 2019 16:44:04 UTC, Lavender wrote:

whatever does that mean?

me

or

if you don't know what it is, you won't know what to use to dissolve it. If there are no medical problems it's time to try some common & skin safe rem overs. Washing powder with warm water. Detergent or soap & water with a lit tle added paraffin. Vegetable oil.
NT
     snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

I read that several times, before giving up trying to work out what he meant.

PVA dissolves slowly in water, so a nice long bath might work.
--
Andrew Gabriel