How to remove central heating draindown stain from ceramic toilet?

My plumber drained my central heating system into my loo today and now I have a dark stain over the white ceramic.

How am I best to remove this stain?

TIA, dave.

Reply to
daveL

Use a few bottles of coke or throw in a packet of denture cleaning tablets! Both work very well.

Reply to
ctl

Don't pay him until he fixes it.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

It's probably just stained a thin limescale coating, in which case any of the toilet limescale removers will remove it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel