How to reduce the depth of a concrete floor?

165T gvw, pictures? I thought you said this was 200mm concrete? At 165T, even reinforced and a lots of axles, I wouldn't have thought strong enough...
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

165T is the maximum gross vehicle weight, ie laden. Max. axle weight 16.5t The vehicle without trailer or load is about 14t.
is the vehicle with which I am having the problem.

example of what we do. Jan 2009.

8 axle vehicle @ about 124t gvw. This is the predecessor and fitted comfortably in our workshops. New fangled gadgets are that bit taller. The tractor shown here is for sale if anyone is interested.

I have located an eight head, air powered scabbler with diamond tipped heads. Weighs about 300kgs and am assured it will do what I require. Will give a whizz anyway.

Thanks, H.

Reply to
Harry Lime

And it's only the tractor you want to get inside not a trailer of equal height as well?

I'd have thought letting air out of the front tyres would have done it for the short distance required. I guess it depends on how often you want to get the tractor unit in or out.

Looking at the photo of the white tractor unit, taking the the air horn off might get you in, though the exhaust pipes look to be a similar height, could they have a custom bends fabircated to vent out the side and below the bull bar height around the lights?

Got to admit that cut grooves in the concrete is probably quicker and simpler.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Oh! Big boys' toys ;-) If you'd said STGO 3 that might have been a clue.

problem.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon