How to conserve the worlds paper stocks

Stop Insurance Companies using an entire Giant Redwood to tell you about your policy! (Even if done by email)

Reply to
dave

Work out how to print on both sides of the paper.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I've got filters set up to block email with Giant Redwoods.

mark

Reply to
mark

Just go to decent insurance company that doesn't need a Giant Redwood to list its exclusions!

Reply to
Unbeleiver

They don't exist - do they? And an email filter won't stop 'em either :-)

Reply to
dave

Mane smaller small print?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

^^^^^^ Make

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes they do - I use one - and I have used this same company for the last 27 years for my car insurance and around 7 years for my household insurance [1].

As for their claims service, I have never had a problem - and I've made a number of claims on my car insurance over the last 27 years (which btw, I now have a 70% NCD) with a mix of 'at fault' and 'no fault' claims - all with *no* problems, and *all* have taken less than a month to sort out (with the exception of a personal injury claim for my wife when another vehicle hit my car when she was driving it, and that took around a year to resolve).

To add to that, last night, I made my first claim on the house contents cover for accidental breakage, and after some further telephone calls from them today, the cheque (less £50 voluntary excess) is now on its way (they did contact the store where the replacement is coming from directly, to confirm the damage and costs) so that I can pay for a replacement (new-for old BTW).

[1] For the last few years, I have tried the online screen-scraper sites when renewals were due, and yes, I can get both insurance's for a fair bit less (around half) - *until* I start adding the like-for-like bits, and when that is done and all totted up, no site has ever beaten my existing company on price *OR* conditions.

Cover for both CAR (Fully Comp [2] ) and HOUSE (Structure [auto cover up to £500,000] and Contents [auto cover up to £125,000 - new for old]) costs me less than £500 a year - and the company; LV=Frizzell.

[2] There is no legal cover included in this insurance as it's supplied to me free of charge via the UNISON union in the event of an accident.

A long missive to your reply, but there are some insurance companies out there who are a real dream to deal with, but as with everything else, you gets what you pay for (usually).

Reply to
Unbeleiver

Such as?

mark

Reply to
mark

Shall we leave that to the immense imagination you seem to have Mark?

Reply to
Unbeleiver

Just asking for a recommendation. Why the sarky reply?

mark

Reply to
mark

Simple really. Unbeliever/Tanner OP is a complete and utter f****it.