How to align adjust garage door

replying to leenowell, Iggy wrote: Well, until someone else comes along with recent experience with this exact situation, you may have to release the springs and enlarge those holes to get to the right adjustment if the entire assembly's hardware can't be slid up the wall inside. The door may have been installed incorrectly and you may need to hire someone to get it right, like drilling or cutting a little out of this and that mounting to raise everything the needed few mm's.

Reply to
Iggy

You haven't learnt to quote relevant text you're replying to. Perhaps that says even less of your brother?

Or do you choose to go against convention when there's really no need to or is a pointless exercise.

Reply to
Fredxx

replying to Fredxx, Iggy wrote: I know how to quote and apparently much better than the majority of your colleagues, but I don't need it for the web and openly choose to reject your very outdated reality. Ignoring that your last century methods have been replaced by many vastly superior platforms DECADES AGO and continuing to promote antiquity is quite, shall we say, unconventional.

Reply to
Iggy

My colleagues don't generally post here.

Secondly, once again you have shown your inability to quote relevant material.

The release of my Usenet software is less than a month old. Perhaps the issue is your chosen and broken website is using dated software? Do you know what it even uses?

Reply to
Fredxx

Pet, you don't quote for your benefit. You do it so others can more easily follow the thread. Is doing things for others so foreign to you?

When in Rome, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)