How should I use a steam cleaner?

I have one of those and cleaning the cooker is the last thing I would have thought to use it for.

Kevin

Reply to
kajr

Steam cleaners are also excellent forcleaninground the bases of taps.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Not a chance, but I'm having so much fun (in your mid seventies your ideas of fun tend to change from those in the first 5 decades don't they?) so don't spoil it for me.(:-

Tony.

Reply to
tonybo

I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Come up and see me sometime and we can compare devices :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yabadabadoo.