How much to fit a kitchen tap?

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

It's inevitable, really. You can't have a whinge about spelling without a tyop or two creeping in.

Reply to
Guy King

Multiple choice. Apparently according to one college, dyslexia runs at twice national average among certain trades.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

You would have to be able to _read_ (and much better than most foreigners could) but you could just about wing it without being able to write sentences. You would need to be able to write relevant phrases though.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

So that's about the same as a B.A. degree from a moderately respectable university, going by the dissertations I've proof-read.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Boiler's fooked" "New one 3500 quid" "Make up your mind quick as I'm off to Ibiza"

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In a way you would expect dyslexics to be attracted to gas fitting - many of them have very string spatial skill and like 3D problems. So taking appart a boiler and getting all the screws back in the right palce afterwards ought to be a task that comes naturally! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

You mean "Aybeefa"?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Yup multiple choice. Thumbprint possibly acceptable provided you reach the pass mark, which is 100%

Reply to
John Stumbles