How many times to pierce the plastic film on ready meals?

Maybe I should have made clear I meant additional pressure above atmospheric. So when there's a hole the additional pressure inside is not as great as the additional pressure if there were no hole.

Reply to
pamela

although you should have said gauge pressure.

Mrs Beeton would never deal with anything but gauge pressure when microwaving.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Just pop the corner. It's only to stop the thing exploding as far as I'm aware.

Reply to
0345.86.86.888

I'm fairly sure that's already done in some catering processes

You forgot the "drinkaware" warning.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Is that what the Queen does with the Royal Wave?

Reply to
Davey

Lol. It almost certainly is where product development will go in time. Don't forget that it will only heat licensed products, all of which require hefty fees paying for said licence. And no, you can't reheat anything, go buy a new one.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Like selling enough bets in one day to leave you wiped out & lose your house. But we'll remind you each time to stop when the fun stops.

Schools should teach this kind of stuff, betting shop bets are fundamentally stupid.

Reply to
tabbypurr

What about betting on line isnlt that worse partly due to the speed you can bet and avaiibility, I've seen people standing outside betting shops waiting for them to open, you don't really get that with on-line.

I doubt you saw the undercover boos where they had the boss of a gambling company so they sent him to one of their most profitable stores which was down walthamstow market which is strangley also located in one of the poorest areas of London.

Reply to
whisky-dave

and in South Wales in the 1970s, the only prosperous looking shops were the betting shops.

Reply to
charles

do I need to comment?

nothing strange about it. Very predictable. In fact you could bet on it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Even the charity shops now all seem to have raffles of one sort or another.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Well if you know how to win a roulette it;s on teh TV almost every night, I've been told there;s a sure fire way of not losing and a gurentee of winning havemt tried it yet due to T&Cs.

Most poor people do, you don;t get the rich hanging out in bookies unless they own it.

Reply to
whisky-dave