How do you tell if bricks are facing or engineering?

I've had a store of left over new bricks since the extension in 2012. The reds are obviously facing - I can see them in the external walls - but I have no recollection of where the yellow bricks were used.

How do you tell if they are facing or engineering bricks?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

In message snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, at 13:22:32 on Fri, 29 Mar 2024, David snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com remarked:

Engineering bricks have almost polished surfaces, and are about twice the density of facing bricks.

Reply to
Roland Perry