How do you remove blackcurrant cordial from a fat birds clothes?

Tonight I called into the pub for a quick pint with my girlfriend.

Now a fat bird joined us at the table and said to my gf "you make a lovely couple but what are you going to do in 20 years time when he is a pensioner and you are in your early 40s"

About 2 seconds later the table "fell over" and the fat bird was covered in her cider and black.

Two minutes later I was told (by the fat bird) that I have to pay for her clothes cleaning.

If anyone knows of a tent cleaning shop then please let me know as her jeans could easlily house a family of 6 if her fat arse was not in them.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Send her down the car wash

Reply to
RCW2

In message , ARWadsworth writes

You want a bath full of conc. NaOH

Heat it up, drop here in, the fat should render down which you can turn into soap, which you can use to clean her clothes with

Reply to
geoff

or give these a call

TMC

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I saw an advert for tent cleaners on Google the other day.... brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It was an accident wasn't it ? Tell her to f*ck off.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Desmond - my decking buddy - makes some stuff called BOSH which cleans just about anything.

are just a bit outside of his delivery area though....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nah, biodiesel.

Reply to
grimly4

Local river and a couple of large stones. A length of sturdy rope might be useful.

Reply to
Nick

I was an accident, honestly guv.

Were you there? That's exactly what I told her to do.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'm sure your parents loved you anyway :-)

Reply to
Alan Braggins

...and you'll be paying for it.

Reply to
hugh

In last week's episode... 'Nipping out to the pub for a few hours.

Just asked the gf if she had borrowed "that dress" from her mother.'

So she's talking to you again?