"How Clean is Your House" likewise companies? (Soton)

Hi all there,

I have a friend whose flat is almost hopeless....:-)

Is there anyone who knows a company in Hampshire to help organising households?

I have in mind persons like the two ladies of the BBC program's "How Clean is Your House?" but without going on TV...:-)

Thanks for any reply.

Cheers, Fab

Reply to
newspostster

Yellow Pages ....Why not just hire a skip and the two of you ( you are a friend after all) dump the stuff out of his/her house first then any redecoration can be done .

Reply to
Stuart

|Hi all there, | |I have a friend whose flat is almost hopeless....:-) | |Is there anyone who knows a company in Hampshire to help organising |households? | |I have in mind persons like the two ladies of the BBC program's "How |Clean is Your House?" but without going on TV...:-)

Get a SWBO ;-)

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

She Who Buggers Off?

Reply to
Huge

Is no one capable of doing *anything* for themselves any more??

Reply to
Grunff

???

Reply to
newspostster

I just love that program (not that I watch it)

When I do see bits of it, it makes me feel much better.

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Maybe he doesn't like shes (not very likely, I know)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

LOL! Yes, even I do it sometimes. I've always said that it's a good job Christmas comes once a year because it means that the house gets (at least partially) tidy during Advent. It should be easier now that we don't have five children messing it up but somehow we two oldies seem to manage it just as well :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah ring the girls who research for the show and get them round to do it.Much cheaper option. (And if your friend is a dirty bag anyway then people will know this whether or not they're on TV)

Reply to
mogga