How are jigsaw puzzles mass produced

If you are seriously interested in stepper motors and how to control them, have a look here.

you ever wanted to know about building your own CNC controlled milling machine.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Great minds etc.

Just recently I've been toying with the idea of having a CNC controlled router, or even just a rotozip, so that I can fabricate smallish designs from the PC.

Looks like you've just answered my query! Thanks for that!

PoP

Reply to
PoP