Hot tar crack filler

This is uk.d-i-y. Isn't the use of an angle grinder mandatory for any job? ;-)

Reply to
Nightjar

Well, the *suggestion* certainly is!

Reply to
Huge

I'd have thought a pressure-washer would be a better bet on the weeds and soil, and easier on the back ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Quite. We have very high water pressure here, and the hose is adequate!

Reply to
Huge

+1.

And more messy, for the little boy that is still there somewhere in all of us.

Reply to
newshound

I no longer need my full waterproofs for walking holidays, but they are useful for pressure washing patios. :o)

Reply to
Huge

I thought a pressure washer was the new default tool?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

That, at least, may be some use in this case.

Reply to
Huge