Hoover aristocrat dryerwatwr not collecting in tank

Hi all, I have a Hoover Aristocrat condenser tumble dryer. I was having to empty the tank In the door after every couple Of uses. Now it?s staying empty! Clothes are drying, but where is the water going? There no puddles coming from Underneath, room Isn?t getting overly steamed up. What can I do to check for loose pipes/ problems etc. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Reply to
Treasure99