Hoover AL130 washer Help Please

Hi I have a Hoover AL130 washing machine. Last week after a wash the machine stopped working. When I checked to see why, the pump motor had melted. Also the main PCB had blow a triac and several resistors. I got a new pump and main PCB from a local supplier and fitted them, but still my machine wont work. When the machine is turned on and a cycle is selected, the door lock light does not light and the cycle will not start. One other thing is the buttons for 6Kg wash or express wash etc light when pushed, but there is no other sign of life. If anybody can help I would be most grateful.

Tony

Reply to
T G