Hoover AL130 washer Help Please

Hi I have a Hoover AL130 washing machine. Last week after a wash the machine
stopped working. When I checked to see why, the pump motor had melted. Also
the main PCB had blow a triac and several resistors. I got a new pump and
main PCB from a local supplier and fitted them, but still my machine wont
work.
When the machine is turned on and a cycle is selected, the door lock light
does not light and the cycle will not start. One other thing is the buttons
for 6Kg wash or express wash etc light when pushed, but there is no other
sign of life.
If anybody can help I would be most grateful.
Tony
Reply to
T G

Site Timeline Threads