"Hook lock" for sliding door on boat - suppliers?

I'm after two "hook locks" for the sliding doors on our boat. They don't have to be super secure, it wouldn't be too difficult to break windows or even lift the doors off the sliders.

The existing ones are worn out and jam at inconvenient moments so we simply want to replace them with new, working ones with as little hassle as possible. They have a conventional yale type key and (I think) fit in a fairly standard sort of hole in the 40mm thick doors.

They are possibly something like this:-

the 'hook' is much simpler, just an arc of metal that is retracted with the key and has significantly more reach.

Any ideas for a supplier anyone?

Reply to
tinnews

Isaac Lord?