Honeywell CM67 RF reliability

I've had 2 of the HC60 receiver units fail. Anyone else had this problem? Honeywell technical said they improved the spike protection late in 2002 so these units must have it, but they still failed. Looking at the circuit it gets its power supply from the mains by means of a 0.68UF capacitor. Seems a bit crappy to me. Maybe I'll replace the whole thing with Danfoss TP5000RF, they seem better made and longerwarranty, although don't have same features.

Reply to
OldBill