Homebuilding and Renovation magazine

Hi,

Does anyone have the july 2008 issue of this magazine and would be willing to scan an article in it on domestic heat pumps please? I was reading a later issue at the dentist today and it made reference to the article. My email address is bobdotminchinatrokedotcodotuk.

Thanks in advance

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Gosh - nothing like that in my dentist. Mind you, sitting in the waiting room and reading about the merits of different SDS drills might not be the best thing...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The message from Bob Minchin contains these words:

If anyone does track this article down I would be grateful for aa copy too as underfloor heating is fairly high on the priority list with a groundsource heatpump to follow if at all possible.

Real e-mail address rdotchapmanatetc

Reply to
Roger

You must have a private dentist!

Periodicals in mine have interesting reads about the progress of the korean war.

Reply to
EricP

:-)

Reply to
stuart noble

Nope my dentist is strictly Nasty Horrible Service. They have just opened a new NHS practice locally and I was lucky enough to find out about it ahead of the crowd and got the family in and registered. I'm currently having a root canal filling and the price is about 20% of the cost of a similar job by my previous private dentist a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Bob Minchin