Deck feet help? Lost magazine woes

A few weeks ago I spotted a new product blurb in a magazine which I cannot locate nor even remember its title. The product is a molded plastic foot for deck support posts that replace concrete posts. The product attaches to the bottom of the posts and are intended to be buried at or below frost level. They come with a variety of sizes depending on whether 4x4, 4x6 or 6x6 posts are used. I hope this is enough detail that it will ring a bell with someone. I need to know either the magazine and issue these appeared in or contact info for the company. Also, a jpg scan via email would work too.
Anyone recall this?
Bob Cortland, Oh
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.