Homebase (Westco) Floormaker Click2Click laminate flooring

Has anybody else had problems laying this stuff? I've layed laminate before without problems but that was the sort where you tapped it togther with a plastic block and hammer.

The click2click stuff you have to hold at 20 degrees and I quote "lock in panel with rotating motion" :-)

Seems easy on a short length but I'm finding a full length panel almost impossible?

Anybody found this and developed the knack?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
jon

Get someoene else to do the other end?