Home repair hell

Hi,

I know this is the do-it-yourself group and all... not the complaint group but i could sure use some of bob villas help right about now. If anyone posting here can take a look at my friends pictures: (click on photos once you get to the site)

give me their "professional opinion" on the drywall... the hardwood floors... the doorjams/stain I would be deeply grateful (and would also travel to a website and try and help you if i can). Huge mistakes have been made (you can only see the "cosmetic" ones from the photos) and we need as many opinions as we can get. Please post any comments to the guestbook?

Thanks in advance,

TNChief

Reply to
thetnchief

If the site is genuine, then this is just spam from across the 'pond'.

With regards to opinions, the photograph collage is too confusing to be able to pass any constructive opinion - even if it would matter!

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G