HMRC Fraud Purveyor

Press the key and then take the opportunity to enjoy wasting their time. They don't react to well when you ask if their mother is still on the game.

All energy switches have a 14 day cooling off period and the company you're leaving checks with you.

And there's no book anymore either.

You phone 0800 555 111 for the met police and explain who you want.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That's the number for Crimestoppers - the UK wide charity for people who want to offer information anonymously.

The Met's general number is 020 7230 1212 - the direct descendent from Whitehall 1212.

Reply to
Robin

Thanks. Just shows how often I need to phone the police. But the techique put off the fraudsters anyway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

And when they say "no", you demand a refund since she charged you after you boned her last night!

Reply to
John Rumm

I shall add that to my repertoire. Thank you.

There are a few ...

Andy Burns