Help please with Lamona Rienza Swan Neck Monobloc Tap

The above tap is dripping,enough to fill the washing up bowl over night. I cannot find information on dissembling and getting at the ceramic washer to clean/replace it. can some kind person please point me in the right direction? TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Usually you just need to prise the small cap off of the centre of leaking tap, remove the securing screw and then pull the knob off. Then you can unscrew the cartridge. Do remember to turn off the supply first though. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Google is your friend. Here is an installation document with full instructions.

Dave W