Help I have lost my tool box

No doubt there is a reason that they are not tethered.

And I had the arse on because I lost a screwdriver down a cavity wall.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

"While wiping off herself, the white, backpack-size bag slipped out of her grip, and she lost all her other tools."

If you watch the video, she clearly takes it out of the back and let's go on purpose, then realises it is floating away and only just misses catching it!

Reply to
Toby

If it hadn't been for all the publicity this has got, she could have told her insurance that a junkie broke in to her locker and stole them. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

I'm just imagining a little sign " No tools are left in this space station overnight".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

No doubt the next person to get one in the neck at orbital speed will feel a bit of a spanner.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I bet those Martians will pinch the Stanley knife. You know how green they are.

Reply to
BigWallop