Heat loss calculations

Maybe you should thank him. If he'd filled your head with more maths you might by now be living alone in a basement resenting the fact that after your many years of obsessive work someone solved Fermat's last theorem before you.

Pass. I didn't even know you could relate overall u-value to EPC.

My ignorance is near immaculate but I'd gained the impression one of the things they (planning and BC) want is calculations of the CO2 emissions

- heating systems and all - which I *think* is different from the EPC but can be done with the same SAP sums/software.

A living roof and panels of primary colours on external walls seem to work here but St Albans council may have other priorities :)

Reply to
Robin

In message <st3aap$193k$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>, Andrew snipped-for-privacy@mybtinternet.com writes

Should be OK on W7 pro 32 then. I'll have a look tonight. Ta.

Reply to
Tim Lamb