Halstead Combi boilers

Interesting that both times you've snipped the relevant bit pointing out your mistake and reposted your asserion that a 3kw feed is sufficient to run a shower.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

It seems to me that the definition of "a total plantpot" would probably include the sort of loony who tells the world that a "9kW to 12 kW" instant water heater can be operated when wired to "old immersion cable".

That sort of advice is what we call "stupid".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Probably because the catalogues that he gets his info from don't do cable sizes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This one needs tagging.

Reply to