gutter bolts

I broke some cast iron guttering getting it off because the nuts and bolts had rusted. So how can I bolt it together so that I'll be able to unbolt it in ten years time for repainting?

Longer bolts with lots of washers so that i can break the nuts off? Stainless steel or aluminium or copper or newfangled plastic?

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

george [dicegeorge] wibbled on Wednesday 25 November 2009 18:27

Stainless. If you hunt around you should be able to get a decent sized box of the size you need for sensible money.

Look out for Screwfix - sometimes they dump SS bolts cheap.

Reply to
Tim W