Guides for Makita Circular and jigsaws?

I've got both a circular and jigsaw from Makita, both seem to ba able to be connected to an adjustable guide plate(s), but on doing loads of googling, I cannot find anywhere in the UK that sells such a guide.

In the expectation that I'm having multiple blonde moments, could someone point me to a seller of such accessories? Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

If you have a part number then any Makita service centre ought to be able to order them for you.

Reply to
John Rumm