gravity fed toilets?

That's what I feared, which is why I was asking ;)

It has occurred to me that the hot water tap works is gravity fed and is plumbed in 15mm, so on that basis, I hope the toilet will be ok too.

Reply to
Fred

Ponder those in the international space station! ;-))

(there are some things better off not floating about)

Reply to
John Rumm

i did, but then again, after a good curry, my toilet is deffo high pressure fed

Reply to
Gazz

A one off over 10 years ago. The "lids" that I disposed of where sheets of 3/4" thick expanded polystyrene and plastic sheeting over the large gaps. I bought proper tight fitting lids and fitted a water bylaw kit (screened overflow etc). Mains water is pretty clean, these tanks are well covered, think I looked in 'em a few years ago lovely and clean.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Forgot that I actually ran a separate 15mm pipe from its own connection on the tank to the bathroom cistern.

Thought being that it would avoid affecting anything else - like shower feed.

Reply to
polygonum