Grain-end wooden flooring.

Is it warm underfoot?

Reply to
David Paste

I wear slippers! The wall thermostat shows when the underfloor heating is running. Moving a bare hand across the floor indicates where the pipes run but it is not noticeable otherwise. I think the Vinyl is similar to bare wood thermally.

Where we have ceramic tiles, the heating pipes are buried in screed and harder to identify.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Interesting, thanks!

Reply to