Gotta lurve these energy suppliers.

Today they gave me a 43 quid rebate and then upped my monthly DD from

110 to 196 quid.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In many cases the left hand and the right hand do not only not know what the other is doing but they are on different bodies.

I fear the same standard of stupidity is alive and well and running Internet companies as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa