Gothic Reproduction Aluminium Baluster - who makes them?

Gothic Reproduction Aluminium Baluster - Who makes these?

will need about 100, so I'm looking to buy them directly from the manufacturer/main supplier.

Reply to
dom

That would appear to be the manufacturer, based in Preston.

Reply to
EricP

Funny, they look more like a retailer to me.

Reply to
manatbandq

Thanks - but that's DavidPlum & Co - a pub fittings company.

See their range of stuff on their website:

I was after a small number of balusters, I'd be happy to buy from them - but I really need to get a bulk discount from the manufacturer to make it viable.

Reply to
dom