Good ideas overseas

Of course I am, but have lived abroad long enough to not use UK stereo types.

Now answer my question.

Reply to
Martin

I did reply.

Reply to
Martin

No.

Reply to
Richard

Well then, you couldn't have been satisfied with the answer.

Reply to
Richard

In full view in Havana and in Ecuador several years ago.

Must be great for the tyres if you run into one accidentally, say when someone else does something stupid.

They also have raised lines instead of just white lines

Reply to
Jim Ross

Are you okay?

Reply to
pamela

Yes, I once had a pair like that on an otherwise empty road at 04:30, for 8.5 miles!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes thanks.

Reply to
Richard

You sound a bit belligerent.

Reply to
pamela

That was a big snip from what I was saying.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Bye!

Reply to
Martin

Better than running over a cyclist?

Reply to
Martin

Jumping a red means failing to stop when told. Starting off early would be jumping the green.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Then what does "jumping" mean in this context, I thought about jumping the amber but that made me think of amber rud but then I'd prefer jumping her to the next thought which was orange and jumping D. Trump. and what does jumping jack flash represent. :-0

Reply to
whisky-dave

It's their fault.

If they are driving at 56, and they catch a guy driving at 55.5 they ought to slow down a tad and sit behind him, not pull out and stop everyone else.

But that would show common sense and courtesy.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

They don't cope with any narrow streets that are also infested with too many cars and other vehicles.

Do they use them in central Paris ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Too lazy to lay proper kerb stones set in the floor with concrete..

Reply to
ARW

Only sex and alcohol are better than running over a cyclist.

It's my third favourite pastime.

Reply to
ARW