Goldman Sachs - Marcus account

Oh? I think it was just you being caught dick waving.

What classes as a large amount of your money anyway?

Reply to
Jim K..

Your memory is s**te, go read what you wrote....

Agreed. So, as I asked earlier, why else are you telling us all this "very large amount of" Dick-Waving BS?

Reply to
Jim K..

I was interested (so asked) why you feel the need to dick wave about it?

How "very large" it is or isn't you won't say... if you did I doubt anyone would believe you anyway.

Do I detect a note of inadequacy in what you wrote?

Reply to
Jim K..

Pah! you are still the author of all the tedious extra emphases.. I only enquired why you feel the need to add it, perhaps you actually don't know....

(Snip previously "very" private details)

Reply to
Jim K..

Yeah a bit.

But my! how you do like to change your tune don't you?

Reply to
Jim K..

Deary me more memory problems....

"That I think is >MY OWN PRIVATE BUSINESS<"

morphed (by you) to

"Not that private, or personal really - its only some money."

Hope you've got all the new passwords written down... ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..

I honestly couldn't gaf how much you do or don't remember you do or don't have.

I am observing your peculiar use of emphatic language in non factual sentences about your alleged wealth and asking you why you do it?

( I have already pointed out multiple times without any response from you other than diversionary bluster)...

Reply to
Jim K..

Psychology

Reply to
Jim K..

Haha I refer you to your earlier answers :-P

Reply to
Jim K..

Do go on...

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh I understand... ;-)

Nb knew has a kicking k & plonk has no "i"

Reply to
Jim K..

"Last reported results for LT Ltd for the year ending 31 January 2018 show Turnover of £60.9m (up 53% on the prior year), pre-tax profit of c£28m and post-tax profit of £30.6m. These numbers were after Directors remuneration of £14.2m. The business only employs 17 and had £33m cash in the bank ? what a wonderful operation with just the sort of moat that LT should be investing in."

Nice work if you can get it!

Reply to
Jim K..