Glow.worm 60ff boiler problem

My boiler continues to fire up when the external control panel has shut off. It fires up then goes off when it reaches the internal thermostat setting. On the external controller no demand lights are on. Please advise.

Reply to
Kentin

I'd start by putting a multimeter on the call for heat line to the boiler, then you'll know where to look for the fault.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Is there a frost stat somewhere?