Glasgow carpentry course

I'm looking for an evening class in carpentry somewhere in Glasgow. I'm not looking for a professional qualification, just something light for DIY projects. More general DIY courses might also suit. Can anybody recommend anything?

I've tried some light Googling and some Email enquiries, but the one course I found (a college in North Glasgow somewhere) apparently never runs because it never gets any takers.

Peter

Reply to
psaffrey

I attend one in Troon, at Marr College. That may be a little far out for you... Try Central College or the College of Building and Printing, I am sure they run courses... Also take a look at Stow College as they might too.

HTH

Reply to
Cuprager