Gewiss enclosures and mounting DIN rail

I have a much bigger version of one of those ^^ but it has the same (but more) arrangements of small screw posts and supporting ribs along the bottom (bottom being if the box were sat with the opening upright).

Is it a correct configuration to screw a DIN rail between the two end posts - or should the metal tray be used and the DIN rail bolted to that?

I'm trying to keep the amount of metal down as some of the modules with be RF enabled (ZWave).

Cheers,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts