Getting rid of acid stains on patio

York(shire) sandstone? As laid down in a marine environment?

Climate Change is a right bugger, innit.

Reply to
Spike

Chris Hogg

So why do we see lots of councils making things look like York Stone. OK my patio is like that but that is for contrast reasons. Getting acid stains off, hard but a pressure washer was used on mine carefully though some of the cracks between slabs needed some attention afterwards.

Reply to
Brian Gaff