getting hardened danish oil off a laminated worktop surface

I failed with white spirit etc. Then had the idea of Auto glym. It is a metal polish, more user freidnly than Brasso as it comes in a tube, with a consistency like toothpaste. I used that , plus a sprinkling of Barkeepers friend. I rubbed it with a green washing up type ccouring pad. It worked, but yes, a bit of effort required. Then a cup of tea. Or gin.

Reply to
Steve

Ammonia would be easier

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

How did you know it was Danish oil? I've often wondered about the way stuff gets its name. Still... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

But a lot more dangerous.

Brian