getting hardened danish oil off a laminated worktop surface

I failed with white spirit etc. Then had the idea of Auto glym. It is a metal polish, more user freidnly than Brasso as it comes in a tube, with a consistency like toothpaste. I used that , plus a sprinkling of Barkeepers friend. I rubbed it with a green washing up type ccouring pad. It worked, but yes, a bit of effort required. Then a cup of tea. Or gin.
On Tuesday, 5 November 2019 12:44:05 UTC, Steve wrote:

Ammonia would be easier
NT
But a lot more dangerous.
Brian
--
----- --
How did you know it was Danish oil? I've often wondered about the way stuff gets its name. Still... Brian