Get well soon Terry Casey

His wife Helen called me today to say they he was knocked over on Saturday and is in a very serious condition.

At the moment he is in an induced coma and has been given a 50/50 chance of making it.

If anyone wants to post a Get Well Soon message I'll make sure that it is printed off and waiting by his bedside when he wakes up.

I also posted this to uk.tech.digital-tv as I know he posts a lot over there.

Thanks

Reply to
ARW

That's kin dof you.

"Get Well Soon Terry".

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

:O Wish him the best for me.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

All my best wishes for your recovery Terry.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I hope you make a fast recovery Terry

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

All the very best, Terry. Hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message <AnoUF.124161$ snipped-for-privacy@fx32.am, ARW snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

Ouch. Very best wishes Terry.