"Georgian Brass" light switch that has 3 switches and fits in a double socket I can find any

hi I am looking for a older type "Georgian Brass" light switch that has 3 switches and fits in a double socket as a replacement for on that I have. My house has them in most rooms and i dont want to have a odd one out plus if i use a silgle i will have a big hole in my stud wall any one know whrere i might get one, or some idea where I can get one from many thanks in advance Reg Lane

Reply to
re

As you've probably found out, most three gang switches are on a single plate these days. But you can get 4 gang on a double, so just leave one unused?

Reply to
Dave Plowman