gate spring

In message , AJH writes

I assume these are similar to the conventional pin and hanger but with both offset as described by Guy.

Highways contractors installed a kissing gate here but only used half the set which jammed.

I am following up local sources.

Dial up discourages photos.

I still have the waste hydraulic oil and the Beans are in the barn:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , Guy King writes

I have one. Prised out of Highways:-)

Still in the bag as I'm busy elsewhere at the moment. It looks as if it is intended for a *both way* swung gate.

I think I'll follow up on the offset hinge as both gates are now one way opening. The downside is that *twisting* the gate may lead to the top hinge jamming where there is a long, rigid engagement.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Your terminology is inappropriate, I think you mean pre used, a bit like taking a floppy from a computer and using it again ;-).

I'm not getting East of the M1 atm but will drop by is Thetford gets busy again.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

In message , AJH writes

OK. You will have to provide a waste carriers licence and give details of intended disposal method:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb