Gas fire fitting costs?

Hi,

Does anybody have any idea of roughly how much we would be looking at to have our new gas fire fitted, along with some gas pipes re-routed?

The fire is a Valor from B&Q and requires the gas pipe to come in from the rear - the existing feed fed the previous fire from the side over the hearth and therefore needs to be moved. Everything else has been done and this is purely for doing the gas pipes and fitting the fire.

Thanks,

Si

Reply to
Simon Foster

c. 200GBP

-- Mike W

Reply to
VisionSet

Agreed. This job should be allocated a day - it probably won't take that long IF all goes well.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks for the replies, we've been quoted 160+VAT and wasn't sure if that was on the high side or not.

Si

Reply to
Simon Foster