Gardening tools for affordable price and high quality

If you are a professional gardener or gardening sale and wonder where you can get the good product with affordable price and free shipment please feel free to contact me. waiting for you

On 04/09/2018 08:45, iradu clara wrote:

Are you in NORWICH then ?.
On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 11:21:19 AM UTC+3, Andrew wrote:

Greetings Andrew,
Thanks for your reply, At the moment, am not in however I can assist you ... if you interested in gardening tools ( Any, you would want please feel free to text back) thanks
Actually I think he was being sarcastic as adverts are not allowed here though small ones in signature lines are OK. Its a discussion group. Brian
--
----- --
On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 2:15:26 PM UTC+3, Brian Gaff wrote:

Highly Noted Thanks
On Tuesday, 4 September 2018 13:15:32 UTC+1, iradu clara wrote:

spammers are normally blacklisted here.
On Tuesday, 4 September 2018 08:45:02 UTC+1, iradu clara wrote:

If you want good cheap gardening tools, the best place is the car boot sale.