Gainsborough Flow Jet Shower

Hi Folks, I wonder if you could kindly offer some advice on a shower problem which has recently occurred?

I have a Gainsborough Flow Jet shower. Recently the pump has started to cut out intermittently. When the pump is 'off', hot water still flows but its flow rate is down to just a trickle, but the water is still hot and the temperature can be controlled. The water pressure and the electrical systems in the house are normal. The pump sometimes is off for only 5 - 10 seconds before restarting, while at other times about a minute. Any offer of advice would be very much appreciated.

David Couling

Reply to
dcouling601