Full bore isolation valves 15mm

I've finally taken the side off the bath to have a look at the pipework to the shower.

There is some kind of slow flow issue on the hot side and my first thought that I might not have fitted a full bore isolation valve.

However that seems to be O.K. - assuming that the podgy body indicates full bore.

Looks like .

Apart from draining down and taking the whole thing apart is there any easy way to tell?

Suffering a lack of enthusiasm for taking stuff apart today. :-(

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Turn it off, undo the non-pressure end and remove pipe, peer in perhaps with the aid of a mirror?

Reply to
newshound

Might do - I think that there is enough flexibility. Only because it is white plastic, though. It is well entombed under the bath which is part of my reluctance to start taking things apart.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

That ^^ does not look full bore to me - I wonder if they got the wrong photo?

Reply to
Tim Watts