Fuel leaking into combustion chamber

Just browsing through the WWW and dound the following on a site abou

oil fired burners

"If you have problems with fuel leaking into the combustion chambe during the off cycle and rumbling when it starts you can add a solenoi to stop this problem. When the pump pressure drops below 80 PSI. a valv should stop the flow of oil, if it doesn't oil will continue to flow i the tank is above the burner."

I think that my bruner does this when it turns on. Also my tank i located above the burner. Has anybody ever come across this scenario Me thinks that if the oil does leak into the combustion chamber it's a awful waste of oil??

-- Fatboise

Reply to
Fatboise

No. In the last 8 hours noone has.

Try posting in diybanter in another eight hours. It might work....

-- Adrian C (diybanter is a cr*p way to discover help - get a proper usenet service)

Reply to
Adrian C