Freezer Relay...Help please!

I am trying to put a Relay into a freezer. My first attempt caused a trip-out at the consumer unit, so I've come over all wary and thought I best check first.

The relay: On each side of the 'hump' is a pair of male spade terminals 'N' on the left and 'L' on the right. In addition there is a single 'N' terminal on the left.

The freezer: Incoming mains cable, blue and brown wires ending in female spades. Similar going away from the relay.

Not much choice about where the two brown (live) wires go as there are only two terminals. So I really need to know about the two blue (neutral) wires as there is more than one possibility.

Thank you

Mark b

Reply to
Mark B
.

I forgot to mention there is another male spade at the bottom of the relay identified as 'C'

mark b

Reply to
Mark B

Hi Mark,

what make is the compressor ? Is there an identity plate ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hi Steve

Danfoss TL3A

102U 2075

mark b

Reply to
Mark B

I went there and found a pic of the relay, but I need to know how to wire it.

mark b

Reply to
Mark B

C = Common Live L = Switched Live N= Neutral

Reply to
BigWallop